Christmas ornament covers?

  • Plant_Queen
    Message 1 of 274 , Oct 3, 2001
      Hi everybody! I've just picked up neelde tatting
      and want to try making covers for Christmas
      ornaments. I've seen patterns that drape over the ball, but
      none that completely cover it. Are there any out
      there? For needle tatting? Any help is greatly
      appreciated. :)
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3 8:47 PM
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri