Re: choker patterns?

  • scrapnquilt
    Message 1 of 274 , Aug 5, 2001
      I just joined this club and see that you are
      looking for choker patterns.<br>I spent some time today
      looking through a box of my mother's old Workbasket
      magazines (the earliest dating back to 1953) and ran across
      3 choker patterns in the process. If you are
      interested I will be happy to make copies and mail them to
      you. Let me know and I will post my email address so
      we can exchange information.<br><br>Barbara
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3 8:47 PM
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri