Re: this list

  • codymom95
    Message 1 of 274 , Jul 7, 2001
      Actually,, there is a way to have the messages
      sent to your email addy.<br><br>Go to the club home
      page, and right under where it says "Recent Messages"
      there is a link to click that says "Click here to
      receive messages by email". They should start going to
      the email addy you use for clubs. <br><br>You cannot
      reply to the email and it get posted at the club,
      however, if you try it, the reply ends up floating around
      somewhere in cyberspace, never to be seen again. To reply
      to a message, or to post, you have to actually visit
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3, 2002
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri