Re: patterns galore!

  • bonnie532002
    Message 1 of 274 , May 16, 2001
      Please send me any that you can. I am just beginning and need all the patterns I can get. I like doing the little things--like colonial ladies and book marks and things like that. Thanks Elaine
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3, 2002
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri