Needle Tatting

  • debgrosso
    Message 1 of 274 , Jan 28, 2001
      Hi there - does anyone have any tips for me? I
      went and bought a set of tatting needles yesterday so
      I can learn this too. I have been told that it is
      faster and easier than shuttle tating, which I do now,
      and thought I would finally give it a try. Any tips
      are very welcome.<br><br>Thanks, Debbie G.
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3, 2002
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri