Re: New to the Club

  • cheryl_645
    Message 1 of 274 , Dec 4, 2000
      Hi Anmesara, The book "Tatting for Today" has a
      lot of snowflake patterns. It is published by DMC. If
      you don't have a place to buy it, there are several
      sites on the web that sell tatting supplies and books.
      Amazon.com also sells tatting books. There is a webring of
      tatting sites. You can get to it at
      download. <br><br>Cheryl
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3, 2002
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri