Ethan is getting his heart transplant

  • Cynthia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 8:11 PM
      Gentle tatters, here is the most recent message (from this morning but I have been gone all day) to me from Tracye and my comment to her:

      > > April just got the news that Ethan is getting his Heart Transplant
      > > today!!!!! We are heading up there in a bit and I'll update again when I can.
      > > Hugs!
      > >
      > > Tracye S
      Ethan and his family are in our thoughts and prayers.

      Not meaning this to be a downer ever...Please PLEASE think of the incredible family who just lost a precious child and with great strength allowed this lifesaving heart transplant. They also should be in our prayers and thoughts.

      I suspect they will be at the hospital for awhile and will still need food/gas money for the inevitable trips to the doc.

      Peace and hugs around to all, Cyn