MP: TIAS

  • janeluvs2tat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Just to let you all know that day 9 will be out tomorrow followed by day 10 on Monday.
      Now, let's talk payment for taking part!!!!!
      The payment is a picture of the final completed 'whatever it is' along with your name and the country you live in!!!! That's all. If you want to give more details then that's up to you. I'm happy with just a first name and the country.
      It's lovely for everybody to see where people are and sometimes leads to friendships. I NEVER give out email addresses without permission.
      I do hope you have enjoyed the TIAS so far and I look forward to the final day myself although I will be bored after it's all over! Oh, if you can't get it done immediately - don't worry. One came in from last year just after we'd started this one!!!
      Jane
      http://www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/ - Tatting patterns
      http://janeeborall.blogspot.com/ - Blog
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/janeeborall - Etsy shop