MP: Online class cancelled for Monday??

  • Cynthia Stevenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010
      The big question for those who regularly or occasionally
      attend the online tatting classes....do we want to do the class time as a chat
      and question/answer time for any questions that come up?  We can do the first half hour (2:30-3:30 and
      8-8:30 Eastern) as dedicated to needle tatters and the regular time (3-4 and
      8:30-9:30 Eastern) as open tatting questions?
      I'm willing to be there but can use help.  There are techniques (some shuttle and many
      needle) I don't have a good hand on.  No
      need to reply just show up at the usual place.

      I know Georgia
      canceled classes on Monday because her computer is down.  We can all hope only her computer that is
      gone.  It was so good to hear from
      her--even the info that her computer is not functional thanks to the public
      library system.

      Since I can't post to the tatlist (messages out to us only)
      I'm using all my groups.  My apologies to anyone who finds this kind of message annoying.  I hope none of us ever lose a computer and all the data we have on it.

      Peace, Cynthia