MP Newbie needs help

  • Cynthia Stevenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      I have a newbie (not quite yet a) tatter in Tallahassee FL who is getting very frustrated. I think a short 1 on 1 would be incredibly helpful for her . Does anyone know someone ( or a nearby tatting group) in the Tallahassee area who would be willing to help?
      She has been thru the beginning class online once for sure and I think
      twice but as of now I have been unable to figure out what the exact
      problem is so we can get her tatting.
      If so, please email me at tattingaway@gmail or my regular email brasthatfit@....

      Thank you for all your generous help in the past and future.

      Peace, Cynthia