Re: Birthday Reminder

  • Cynthia
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2010
      Happy Birthday Anne...I know it says tomorrow but I won't have my computer then...I do hope you have time to tat or what ever you want to do. Peace, Cynthia

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 30, 2011
        Reminder from: tattingroundtheworld Yahoo! Group

        Title: Anne's Birthday of SNTatters

        Date: Monday May 2, 2011
        Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        Location: groups.yahoo.com
        Notes: Say Happy Birthday!!

        Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
        Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

      • William Stem
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2011
          Hi Anne,

          Very Happy Anniversary of a momentous day in history!!!!

          Only one birthday right?

          Bill

        • tattingroundtheworld@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 30, 2012