help?

  • dark_writer90
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2010
      hey does anyone know of any firefighting patterns??

      thank you!!!
      Barb
    • greentatter
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2010
        What a novel Idea. I dont think Ive seen anything in that range. Though you might find a helicpter pattern and add a bucket underneath it. And maybe someone has a bear pattern that could be turned into Smokey Bear. (sort of presuming you are from US so this would be appropriate)Or maybe a police or father Xmas pattern that could be adapted into a fireman
        Kathy