Re: dragnchild2u

  • cheryl_645
    Message 1 of 274 , Oct 6, 2000
      LOL about your comment with the hot glue. I know its a litte late but I just joined the club a few weeks ago and am just now getting around to reading the postings.
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3 8:47 PM
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri