What has happened to this site

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      It has been so quiet in here and for quite awhile.
      Where, Oh where is everyone??
      Not much activity?
      Maybe everyone is busy tatting up lots of Christmas goodies?

      Just wondering......
    • Patsy A. Goodman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2009
        Teresa,

        Hi, I'm here, but don't really have the time to do much posting.
        I just do the reading and if a question is asked that I can answer
        I'll just pop in. But most of the time I don't know any answers.
        Right now I'm working on tatting to go around an onion shaped
        glass Christmas ornament. Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday.

        Red Hats off to Tatting
        Patsy A. Goodman
        Queen Tat Pat
        Red Hat Lacers
        Chula Vista, CA, USA

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2009
          I think Patsy tied the problem in a good double stitch...(LOL) Many of us, I suspect, read the posts but don't have anything to contribute if there isn't a specific question asked...and then we might not have the answer...Peace and Happy Holidays to all, Cynthia

          Blog location: http://tattingaway.blogspot.com

          alternate addys when I remember to check them...tattingaway@... and peacefultatter@...

          Tatting facilitator/teacher

          Everyone talks about a better tomorrow, but wouldn't it be nice if we started by making today a little more pleasant? John N. Logan, artist

          Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Harriet Tubman