new to this group

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      My name is Teresa and I am interested in getting
      more involved with tatting.
      I am married, have 3 grown children, and 1 new grandson.
      (Yep- first-time grandma, I am)

      I have looked in and around thu the site and
      I recognize several familiar names in here.

      I hope to get better acquainted with some of you,
      as well as learn some helpful hints to
      improve my tatting.

      I consider myself a novice or beginner. I started tatting
      uhh, 2004 or 2005 ? somewhere in there. Oh, I shuttle tat.
      I mainly did the basics and then only once in awhile,
      kinda off and on.
      Well, looking forward to making some tatting friends.

      Take care,
      ~ Teresa ~
    • Colin Kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        Hi Teresa, I live in Winter Garden, Fl. and promote tatting, smocking, and
        Irish crochet. Where do you live? E-mail me if you need a tatting article
        made for you. Donna Kelly

        _____