MP- Shuttlebirds Tat Days & Workshop

  • patdtats@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      The Shuttlebirds Tatting Guild in Spokane WA invites you to join us for our 13th annual tat days and workshop. The dates are Friday and Saturday, April 17-18th. That is only 6 1/2 weeks away.

      Please note that registration deadline is March 20th.

      All of the details are on our website at www.shuttlebirds.com

      We hope you will be able to join us for a weekend of tatting fun.
      Patti Duff
      Shuttlebirds Tatting Guild
      Spokane WA

      Click here to find the right business program for you and take your career to the next level.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTESUSrU2vu7TNwqE6mOpauLY6DHqyYT8DV9LVYzGoONNzJWTWKHA0/