I hafta ask...

  • Piroshki
    Message 1 of 274 , Aug 6 11:34 PM
      This came up in another club I'm in, and it
      intriques me.<br><br>Does anybody else DREAM of tatting?
      Tat in their dreams, dream about something they've
      tatted, anything like that? I'm just really curious.
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3, 2002
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri