I need a small cross and angel pattern

  • Rosa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
      Hi Everyone,
      I have a question. I need patterns for a small cross and a small
      angel. My nephew is in the Army and is being deployed in March. I
      would like to start now and make enough crosses and angels to give to
      everyone being deployed with him. Unfortunately I don't know how many
      I will need, so I need something small (that they could carry with
      them) and something fast.

      Thanks
      Rosa
    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
        Hi Rosa,

        The only sugestion I would be to try looking on Ebay. I know that I
        found some really good patterns by a woman named Patricia Rizzo. Or you
        might think about maybe doing a google search. I wish that I could be of
        more help. I kind of am in the same boat. I too am writting to a sailor
        over there. I never I would be doing it, but I am having a lot of fun.

        Good Luck,

        Rebecca + Amelia(Stinkerpaws)
        --- In tattingroundtheworld@yahoogroups.com, "Rosa" <sissymom1@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        > I have a question. I need patterns for a small cross and a small
        > angel. My nephew is in the Army and is being deployed in March. I
        > would like to start now and make enough crosses and angels to give to
        > everyone being deployed with him. Unfortunately I don't know how many
        > I will need, so I need something small (that they could carry with
        > them) and something fast.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Rosa

      • rebecca
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
          Hi Rosa,
          I was wondering if you ever found the small angel pattern that you were looking for. I found a needle tatting website since we both had written
          our posts on this board. You might want to try needletatting.proboards.com. You can even ask questions there as well.

          Thanks.