MP: Let the fun begin!!

  • Jane Eborall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008
      Hi everybody in tat land
      You've been asking and now I can let you know!!! I am starting a new
      Tat It And See! The url for the start page is here
      http://tinyurl.com/5ttoxp
      On this page is a list of what you will need and the start date. I'm
      hoping that all levels of tatters will be able to manage this one and
      I will happily give support where and when needed!!
      There will be a bonus for anybody and everybody who completes it and
      submits a scan or photo. No, I'm not telling what the bonus will be -
      trust me it'll be worth waiting for!!!
      Have fun.
      Jane
      http://www.janeeborall.com/ - Tatting Patterns