Birthday Reminder

  • tattingroundtheworld@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30, 2008
      Reminder from: tattingroundtheworld Yahoo! Group

      Title: Anne's Birthday of SNTatters

      Date: Friday May 2, 2008
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Location: groups.yahoo.com
      Notes: Say Happy Birthday!!

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • tattingroundtheworld@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 30, 2009

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 30, 2010

          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2010
            Happy Birthday Anne...I know it says tomorrow but I won't have my computer then...I do hope you have time to tat or what ever you want to do. Peace, Cynthia

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 30, 2011

              Message 6 of 9 , May 1, 2011
                Hi Anne,

                Very Happy Anniversary of a momentous day in history!!!!

                Only one birthday right?

                Bill

              • tattingroundtheworld@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 30, 2012