MP: Small progress on the mystery animal!

  • Jane Eborall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2007
      I have forced myself all week to try and get enthusiastic about the
      mystery animal that I'm working on and finally this afternoon I'm
      getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! I'm SO glad that
      I've been making myself draw it as I've been going along too as it's
      been a major project this time!!! Any guesses to what it's going to be?
      You'll have to go to my blog to see it!!
      Jane
      http://janeeborall.blogspot.com/ - blog