Group Moderator

  • quiltingmachine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I am the group moderator. I am having some difficulty with the
      internet service at my house, and I don't think it's going to clear
      up soon. I was hoping that someone would volunteer to be a co-
      moderator with me.

      Otherwise, I may have to remove the moderator approval for
      membership, and there would probably be a lot of spam from this
      group. I think that having moderator approval has worked well, and I
      don't want to see this group end up just being spam, but sometimes I
      don't get on the internet in time to approve members.

      So, would anyone like to volunteer to be a moderator?

      Thanks,

      Amelia