MP: Introducing a new designer

  • Jane Eborall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 3:29 AM
      I would like to announce the arrival of a new designer. Her name is
      Debbie Flork and she's just come up with her first design. You can
      see this on the following page
      (http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~nickeb/Kokopelli.htm) and
      underneath is my version!! The reason this came about is because
      Debbie wrote and suggested that I do a Kokopelli. I said that if
      she'd like to have a 'go' then I would too. I offered to put them
      together on one web page and the result is two very different
      patterns. I love Debbie's design as it's simple but really shows the
      shape and feeling of the Kokopelli. Thanks, Debbie for a very
      interesting idea and an excellent design for a 'first timer'. Well
      done, gal. Can't wait to see the next one.
      Jane

      --
      janeeborall@...
      http://www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/ - Tatting Patterns