1329MP: Finger Lakes Tatting Seminar

  • Cynthia
    Jan 31, 2012
      Gentle tatters, I now have a full car of tatters going to Finger Lakes Tatting Seminars in Lodi. That said I am willing to be the "coordinator" to match people having space in their car and those needing a ride. Please email me off group (brasthatfit@... or tattingaway@... if you prefer my non-home based business email) as I need s bit of info (name, location, route, space available and how far off route you would/could go to connect with a rider for the drivers or name, location and how far you could go to get to a connecting spot for riders)Phone numbers are always helpful. I did it 3 years ago and met a fantastic tatter and we have gone to FLTS and Tat Days in GA together. It works well. Peace, Cyn
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic