1321Classes begin again today!

  • Sue
    Jan 3, 2012
      We'll be officially starting the Tatting Designers online classes today Tuesday January 3rd.

      The class meets for 2 hours:

      Afternoon sessions: 3:00 Eastern, 2:00 Central, 1:00 Mountain and 12:00 Pacific, plus one-half hour earlier for chatting.

      Evening sessions: 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain and 5:30 Pacific, plus one-half hour earlier for chatting.

      They are held in Chatzy (go to http://www.chatzy.com/695768390662) where Georgia's online Monday tatting classes and Cynthia's online beginning tatters classes are held. If you've been to those you go in the same way using the same name and password.

      If not please send me an email for the password.

      Sue Fuller