[tatar-l] Screw ups.

  • ferida17@hotmail.com (Tony Lad)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 1998
      Apologies again for my numerous faux pas today. Like I said to one of
      you, I'm not used to this email set up here on my friend's computer.
      I'm gonna try reeeeally hard from now on to send the email I've written,
      to the person it's intended for, and not (as I've been doing today) to
      others. I know, I'm silly, I screwed up.

      Sorry, but I's human (and still reeling from the incessant heat wave
      and the flu) :o)

      Ferida

      E-group home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/tatar-l