Tatar mp3 (Orenburg)

  • Ty
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      I am searching for the mp3 or lyric of a Tatar song called "Orenburg
      ~~~" (~~~ is a word that I've forgotten). It used to be in the same
      website where you cuold find Kubalagem and Tugan Til.

      I'd highly appreciate it if we make it a tradition on this Yahoo Group
      to regularly post the lyrics of whatever traditional Tatar songs we
      have found or remember. Let's salvage this great gem of the nation. I
      hope one day there will be an internationally famed CD called "Golden
      Classics of Kazan---Traditional Songs from the Volga-Ural".

      http://www.tatars.org/mp3/TatarstanRespublikasi_ansamble/

      http://www.tatars.org/mp3/dinar/

      http://www.tatars.org/mp3/Fin%20tatarlari/

      I want to translate the lyrics of many of these songs into Chinese and
      play them in Taiwan and China, and have them become familiar to a
      billion people on earth.