"March on Washington"-like event in Russia...

  • M DK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Kaderle Duslar,

      Bashyma ber fiker kha'zer uk kerga'n... We keep watching how neo-imperialists from the Kremlin are taking our rights away, how the impotent leadership of Tatarstan keeps surrendering our last remaining rights... What do you think about a "March on Moscow", say from Qazan, hundreds of thousands of Tatars, Maris, Chuvashys and other oppressed peoples of Idel-Ural marching peacefully towards the Kremlin to present our demands to the Dictator?  I understands this sounds a bit Utopian at this stage, but everything begins with an idea, doesn't it?  (That's why dictators fear and hate ideas worse than actions...:)))

      Ikhtiram bela'n,

      mdk51

      Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!