Fascism in Tatarstan?

  • Альфия Миннуллина
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005
      Fascism in Tatarstan?

      http://www.intertat.ru/index.php?cat=tt&id=61473

      Read other news in Intertat.ru. In the Tatar language.

      Intertat.ru da bu hem bashqa xeberlerne uqigiz
      http://www.intertat.ru/index.php?cat=-l
    • Dünya Başol
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
        Greetings,

        Can someone summarize this article to English or Turkish? It seems quite
        interesting.

        Best

        Dünya

        --
        Dünya Başol

        Postal Address: PK:299, 06042, Ulus, Ankara, Turkey
        Home: +90 312 312 13 43
        Mobile: +90 536 562 23 92, or, +90 505 378 43 74

        "...I do not call you to sacrifice yourself for your own Homeland;i insist you to live for the sake of our Homeland. To live for one's native land means not to be afraid to sacrifice oneself for the sake of the Homeland. There exists the only way of getting rid of fear:To trust in God and love the Homeland - obey the Creator and serve one's native land. People who are engaged in this,will have no free time to fear."
      • Альфия Миннуллина
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 1:45 PM
          People argue about fascism in Kazan here:

          http://www.intertat.ru/index.php?cat=l&forum=18

          and also about electronic dictionaries; about Tatars and Bashkirs; . . .