[tatar-l] Re: Organizational question

  • Azat Badretdinov
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 1999
      I do not think we have to be over-organizational here. It is enough to
      lable your messages with reasonable subjects, so the topic started with
      chain letter in support for Afghani women won't become Proud Declaration
      of Somebody's Nudism as a Cornerstone of His Personality won't have the
      same subject all the way.

      Just have a second look at your subject before hitting "Sent".

      Azat Badretdionov.

      P.S. For the consumers in need for automatic programs to sort their
      e-mails I would recommend also a portable automatic egg-breaker (thick
      and thin end modifications) ($19.95 - not including state tax, shipping
      and handling)... It has a built-in neural-network processor to regulate
      a collision dynamics of the hitting mechanism. Patent pending.