23 April, Chocuk Bayrami- Romania da

  • osman serhan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      In Romania, on 23 April , in Constantza, Tatars have celebrating the
      Day of Cildren (Chocuk Bayrami).
      It was very nice. From some years (1998) our people celebrate this day.
      The greate man of Turkey , Kemal Ataturk offered this day for all Turks
      children in 1920.
      The membres of our Union of Tatars, organized a great performance
      (spectacle) for children with cildren. We invited many dances and songs's
      ensambles. The manager was Mr. prof. Geva Ismet with the Culture's
      Committee . The Organization of Tatars's Women from Constantza participated
      too.
      The most important guest was the Consul of Turkey to Constantza
      -Romania, Miss Serap Ataay and some reprezentatives.
      A lot of Tatars and Turks children participated  from others villages
      of the Constantza's area , even some ensambles of the others minorities
      (Greeks, Makedones etc.)
      You must know that in Romania , especially in Dobrogea's area , there
      are many minorities : ~ 19.
      Miss Consul Serap Ataay told a nice speech and offered many gifts for
      children after show. Women's Organizatons offered gifts to children too.
      In the theatre's vestibule , children organized a wonderful  exhibition
      with drawings and pictures.
      Wrote Serhan Osman, the chairwoman of  Women's Organization of Tatars's
      Union from Constantza -Romania.

      Do you Yahoo!?