[tatar-l] Re: Khaidar Bigichev

  • Emine Gürsoy-Naskali
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
      There is a CD of Haidar Begichev, "Kerim äle
      urmannarga" with 16 songs - Kansalex Ltd. 1996

      Emine Gürsoy-Naskali

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/tatar-l
    • LiliaArout@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
        Dear Mr. Mirzoyanov:

        It is a great idea of yours to broadcast Bigichev's CD!

        I 'll happy to download it!

        Thanks a lot,

        Lilia

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/tatar-l
      • Sabirzyan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
          In a message dated 7/1/1999 3:05:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
          Naskali@... writes:

          << There is a CD of Haidar Begichev, "Kerim äle
          urmannarga" with 16 songs - Kansalex Ltd. 1996 >>

          Unfortunately, it is not available in the US. After reading all the messages
          about Haidar Bigichev, I became curious and went to my local Tower Records
          store to look for Tatar CDs. In the International Music section I found CDs
          virtually from all Russian republics, except for Tatarstan. There were music
          recordings from Bashkortostan, Karelia, dozens and dozens of recordings of
          Russian folk music and even CDs from as far away as Tuva and Yakutia, but
          absolutely nothing from Tatarstan. A sales clerk told me that he never heard
          of Tatarstan and did not remember any records from that region.

          Sabirzyan Badretdin

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/tatar-l
        • Vil Mirzayanov
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
            Dear Sabirzyan,
            the same result was when I' ve asked about "Shurale" Ballet of F.Jarullin.
            Some time it was performed by the Bolshoj Theatre and Kirov's of Leningrad. Right
            now nobody cares about the legacy of this genius who was killed in WWS only 28 or
            29. It is look like some people are still retaliating him for his extraordinary
            talent and he didn't create anything for the glory of Stalin and Communist Party
            as did all so called famous russian composers.Also should be mentioned that all
            soviet composers got so called protection not to be mobilized to the WWS but
            Farit Jarullin.
            Isn't it shame? The tatar rulers don't care about this either because their music
            taste is limited just by the primitive folk songs with primitive performance of
            the voiceless "narodnich artistov".
            Dr. Vil Mirzayanov

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 16, 1999
              Dear Mrs. Lilia,
              At last I've started to create my Personal Homepage and today installed
              there one of songs of Chajdar Bigichev.Further I will install another songs
              also.My homepage's address http://home.att.net/~mirzayanov
              Greetings,
              Dr. Vil Mirzayanov