[tatar-l] Re: Khaidar Bigichev

  • Azat Badretdinov
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 1999
      Vil Mirzayanov wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I have only the tape of Bigichev's performance.Probably I can transfer it
      > into CD and sent you it for your broadcast. Azat Bedretdinov is not right
      > with his comparisons.

      I guess it is a mistake. I know nothing about Begichev's performances,
      ergo, I could't have written anything like that.

      Azat.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/tatar-l
    • Emine Gürsoy-Naskali
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
        There is a CD of Haidar Begichev, "Kerim äle
        urmannarga" with 16 songs - Kansalex Ltd. 1996

        Emine Gürsoy-Naskali

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/tatar-l
      • LiliaArout@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
          Dear Mr. Mirzoyanov:

          It is a great idea of yours to broadcast Bigichev's CD!

          I 'll happy to download it!

          Thanks a lot,

          Lilia

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/tatar-l
        • Sabirzyan@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
            In a message dated 7/1/1999 3:05:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            Naskali@... writes:

            << There is a CD of Haidar Begichev, "Kerim äle
            urmannarga" with 16 songs - Kansalex Ltd. 1996 >>

            Unfortunately, it is not available in the US. After reading all the messages
            about Haidar Bigichev, I became curious and went to my local Tower Records
            store to look for Tatar CDs. In the International Music section I found CDs
            virtually from all Russian republics, except for Tatarstan. There were music
            recordings from Bashkortostan, Karelia, dozens and dozens of recordings of
            Russian folk music and even CDs from as far away as Tuva and Yakutia, but
            absolutely nothing from Tatarstan. A sales clerk told me that he never heard
            of Tatarstan and did not remember any records from that region.

            Sabirzyan Badretdin

            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/tatar-l
          • Vil Mirzayanov
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
              Dear Sabirzyan,
              the same result was when I' ve asked about "Shurale" Ballet of F.Jarullin.
              Some time it was performed by the Bolshoj Theatre and Kirov's of Leningrad. Right
              now nobody cares about the legacy of this genius who was killed in WWS only 28 or
              29. It is look like some people are still retaliating him for his extraordinary
              talent and he didn't create anything for the glory of Stalin and Communist Party
              as did all so called famous russian composers.Also should be mentioned that all
              soviet composers got so called protection not to be mobilized to the WWS but
              Farit Jarullin.
              Isn't it shame? The tatar rulers don't care about this either because their music
              taste is limited just by the primitive folk songs with primitive performance of
              the voiceless "narodnich artistov".
              Dr. Vil Mirzayanov

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 16, 1999
                Dear Mrs. Lilia,
                At last I've started to create my Personal Homepage and today installed
                there one of songs of Chajdar Bigichev.Further I will install another songs
                also.My homepage's address http://home.att.net/~mirzayanov
                Greetings,
                Dr. Vil Mirzayanov