Fwd: Teaching Tatar Language]

  • Inci Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2003
       The following message was sent to the International Committee for Crimea,
      Washington, DC. It may be of interest to some of you.

      Inci Bowman

       Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:54:06 -0500
      From: "Biljana Ilich"
      To: icc@...
      Subject: Teaching Tatar Language

      To Whom It May Concern:

      In my search for Tatar speaking people in the  US, I came across your =
      web-site. Our language school for adults - Inlingua - is located in =
      Arlington, VA. Currently we are looking for a Tatar native speaker who =
      could hold some classes here. This is a part time job. I was hoping to =
      get your assistance in this matter.

      Best regards

      Bibi Ilich
      INLINGUA