[tatar-l] From Nadir Kamaldinov

  • Imran
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 3:41 PM

                   THIS IS LETTER FROM GROUP ON NATIONAL MINORITIES
                                            LEGAL ADVICE CENTER
          AZERBAIJAN REPUBLIC, BAKU CITY, 370009, 90/2, B. SAFAROGLU STR
                  TEL/FAX: (994-12) 973457,  E-MAIL: imran@...
      From Mr. Nadir Kamaldinov
      Chief of Program on National Minorities
      and Prevention Conflict.
      Chairman of Group on National Minorities.
      Legal Advice Center.

      tel/fax: (994-12) 973457
      e-mail: imran@...
      370009, B. Safaroglu str., 90/2
      Baku City, Azerbaijan Republic.

      Dear sirs,

      Mr Alimoglu asked me to send you my message,
      which I sent to Crimea-L. I will
      be glad if it will be useful for you.

      With Best Regards,

      Nadir Kamaldinov

      Selam

      You can send the same message to tatar-l@egroups.com too.

      Tesekkurler

      Fevzi ALIMOGLU
      E-mail: alimoglu@..., alimoglu@...
      WWW Page: http://cns-web.bu.edu/pub/alimoglu

      May 18 - Day of Deportation of Crimean Tatars from Crimea.

      Some historical facts of public performances in USSR in 1966-1968

      1966, October. Mitings of Crimean tatars concerning 45th of
      formation Crimean АSSR in Andijan (2000 persons), Bekabad
      (2000 persons), in Fergana, Kuvasai, Tashkent, Samarkand and
      other cities. Only in Andijan and Bekabad more than 65 persons
      are detained.
      1967, September 2. In Tashkent the militia has dispersed
      multithousand demonstration of Crimean tatars. 160 persons are
      detained, 10 of them are condemned.
      1968, April 21. Mass beating by militia Crimean tatars during their
      traditional walking in urban park of Chirchik city. More than
      300 persons are detained, 10 of them are condemned.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/tatar-l
      www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications