I'd like to meet Tatars living in Washington, Santa Fe, New York and the nearby places (since January 19 till February 28)

  • Irek Bikkinin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      Dear friends,

      I hope to be in USA since January 19 till February 28 as one of 16 participants in the U.S. Professional Development Program For Russian Newspaper Managers.
      January 19 - 27 - Washington; January 28 - February 22 - Santa Fe, New
      Mexico; February 23 - 28 - New York.
      As a Tatar journalist and an independent contractor to Radio Azatlyk (Tatar-Bashkir service of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty), I'd like to meet Tatars (and people who are interested in Tatar culture and history) living in Washington, Santa Fe, New York and the nearby places not too far away from these cities.

      Please, if you are interested, e-mail me to irek@...

      Regards,
      Irek Bikkinin.
      Editor-in-chief of The Tatar Gazette