Re: [tatar-l] Re: Tatar recipes? - Tatar aþlarý

  • Irek Bikkinin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2001
      Dear Fevzi,
      Thank you for indicating us this interesting site.

      This recipe for Peremech is a very strange recipe. Sorry, but this is not a
      Peremech, this is another dish.
      I have never seen (and eaten:) Peremechs cooked like in this recipe:( of
      Peremech (Chee-burek). And I have been eating them since my early childhood
      and in different regions where Tatars live.
      We never place any second disc on the filling. The edges of the only dough
      disc are folded to let a small hole (some people do not let any hole at
      all). Then we place it to fryingpan with hot oil down first by the side with
      a hole. Then we fry its other side.
      Peremech shouldn't crisp, never!
      Regards,
      Irek Bikkinin.