1 good news, 1 bad

  • Reshat Sabiq
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Selam,

      There is no exemption from redemption:

      A Russian journalist, Mr [Pavel] Sheremet, was here
      some time ago. He was
      angry at the president because the latter did not
      receive him. So, he threw
      this phrase at us - are you not afraid that a general
      of ours suddenly shows a
      desire to resolve his own national problems here in
      Pankisi on his own will?
      You know, I may be a naive man but I am not naive
      enough not to see something
      behind this phrase.

      Xormetler,
      Reshat.