Crimean Tatar Library's web-site

  • Eneli Some
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      Dear list members,

      You can read Crimean News at the Crimean Tatar
      Republican Library's in Honor of I.Gasprinskiy
      web-site:
      in Crimean Tatar(Latin) - newspaper"Sedasi",
      in Crimean Tatar(Cyrillic) - newspaper"Yani Dyunya",
      in English and in Russian - magazine"Qasevet",
      in Russian - newspaper"Golos Kryma".
      All of the items are in .pdf-format.

      Also in the site available book about life of
      I.Gasprinskiy, in Russian, in .pdf-format, it written
      by Dr of History Gankevich, it named "Na sluzhbe
      prosvesheniyu", it putted in the item about
      Gasprinskiy.

      Also there is article about Alim Aydamak, the Crimean
      Tatar Robin Hood(Good), with his portrait, it written
      in 1905, in Russian.

      Also there is Information Letter of III International
      Conference "Biblioteka - centr dialoga kultur v
      polietnicheskom obshestve"("A Library is a center of
      the cultures' dialog in poliethnical society").

      Also there is "Kalendar' znamenatel'nyh i pamyatnyh
      dat krymskotatarskogo naroda"("The calendar of
      important and memoryes' dates of Crimean Tatars").

      Also there are and will be available more other
      items(the site under construction).

      Sincerelly yours,
      Crimean Goth.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/