[tatar-l] Re: 8th of March as I see it

  • Lilia
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 1999
      Salam     Aleikum,   Kade rl e      Duslar!

      RE:  march 8     discussion

      To Azat Badretdinov--  on his remarks about March 8 :> International Women's day"  :>

      BRAVO! You are right about Clara Tsetkin's whorish innovation idea of March 8. Azat, when do you find time to dig all these information and remember it?
      I remember It was a disgusting day, when Russians in Russia  (both genres) got drunk .    I am sure, some Tatar women have much prettier memories, but in Nizhny Novgorod, I must confess,  it never happened  without  large amounts of Russian's own, time tested sacred and idolized  love potionVodka

      I even remember  articles about March 8 conceived babies, born "mentally challenged"---  it is a black history

       I always   wondered  why it was called   "International"  if   it was  celebrated only   in the USSR?    I found this   "terrifying  fact"   in 1985   during the  International   Festival of    Students and Youth .
        in   Moscow

      Salamlar     bilen.

      Lilia

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/tatar-l
    • Azat Badretdinov
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 1999
        Lilia wrote:

        > I always wondered why it was called "International" if it
        > was celebrated only in the USSR?

        I know that they celebrate it in the People's Republic of China. Only
        women have the day-off, men do not stop working. They did not really
        celebrate it massively on the family level, as I told by my Chinese
        co-worker.

        Azat.

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/tatar-l