Tatarça-Türkçe

  • Reshat Sabiq
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 31, 2000
      Selam,
      A new file on modal verbs 2 has been added to:

      http://geocities.com/turktatar

      You feedback is appreciated.

      Xormetler,
      Reshat.

      P.S. I will try to reply to last week's provocation
      tomorrow.

      From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
      http://experts.yahoo.com/
    • Reshat Sabiq
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 21, 2000
        Selam,
        A new file on modal verbs 3 (negatives of Part I) has
        been added to:

        http://geocities.com/turktatar

        You feedback is appreciated.

        P.S. On one computer i worked today, there was a bug
        with customization: it worked only on the page which i
        accessed first, but not on others. I guess that
        computer is to blame. But just in case, let me know if
        have similar problems & i'll try to look it up.
        The tutorial part of the site will take 2-3 more
        files. 2 other projects are under works, but there
        postability depends on time.

        Xormetler,
        Reshat.

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
      • Reshat Sabiq
        Message 3 of 27 , Dec 5, 2000
          Selam,
          A new file on modal verbs Part 3 has been added to:

          http://geocities.com/turktatar

          P.S. The tutorial saga, as i said is going to be over
          in about 2 files, a decimal possible (meaning slight
          addition thereafter). The 2nd project after that is
          about to be done, but it depends on the first one,
          which is not quite done yet. It shouldn't take too
          long though.

          Xormetler,
          Reshat.

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/
        • Reshat Sabiq
          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 23, 2000
            Selam,
            A new file on modal questions has been added to:

            http://geocities.com/turktatar

            You feedback is appreciated.

            Xormetler,
            Reshat.

            P.S. I hoped to finish all site plans by 2001, however
            i got busy recently & it's not going to happen. I'm
            not sure when i would post the last file & .doc-.html
            conversion i thought of, but...
            On 12/26, i'll try to "pre-announce" 1st project
            although it's not totally done yet. The important
            thing is, it works. Additions can be made later. 2nd
            project will follow some time later.

            http://shopping.yahoo.com/