Soverignty Day

  • Haki1jef@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 4:34 PM
      Hello Everyone !
      In order to emotionally and morally support our people
      We'll be celebrating 10 the anniversary of Soverignty Day
      At First Ave and corner of 47 St Across the United Nations Building
      On August,30 th Wednesday between 4:30 and 6:30 PM.
      That's the only time we have permission for.
      Rain or shine we'll be there.
      We'll have Tatar flags,amblems,banners etc.
      We also have a permission to play Tatar music for 1 hour
      so we can sing,dance and wave our flags.
      There will be no food and drinks so bring your own tea or soft drinks.
      Those of you leaving in the NY metropolitan area please join us to
      celebrate and support our nation.
      Best Regards To All

      Tatar-Bashkir Cultural Association of North America

      Sevket Haki (Events coordinator)