[tatar-l] TMG<->TatarGroup: congratulations & Alisa Galliamova: campaign

  • GuilmyA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 1998
      TMG-nyng janga "jorty" kotly bulsyn!

      Rexmet Iskender!

      ****************

      Now, back to the Alisa:

      SabirzyanB@... on Wed, Nov 18, 1998 01:35 wrote:

      >The following editorial comment was written by Yasser Seirawan, the publisher
      >of Inside Chess Magazine (November 1998 issue).
      >
      >GALLIAMOVA'S MISFORTUNE ...
      >
      >PS from Sabirzyan Badretdin:
      >Please notice the following sentence in Seirawan's comment: "...should Zsazsa
      >decline to play, Alisa Galliamova and Xie Jun would play for the World
      >Championship." Perhaps it makes sense for us to find out Zsuzsa Polgar's e-
      >mail address and send her messages urging her to give Alisa Galliamova the
      >chance to have a match with Xie Jun? This way Alisa would have a shot at
      >challenging Zsuzsa Polgar for the title of World Champion among women.
      >Wouldn't it be great to have a Tatar World Champion?

      I'm not sure if Zsuzsa would decline, she is already seeking a sponsor for the world championship match which assumed would take place around September, 1999.

      But, "Jatyp kalganchy - atyp kal!" --

      There is Zsuzsa Polgar's site on the web <www.polgarchess.com>. No personal e-mail address is available, but there is Guest Book there. May be it would be even better to write there (it's open for everybody)?..

      Selemner,
      Ali Gilmi