Tatarça-Türkçe

  • Reshat Sabiq
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 15, 2000
      Selam,
      A new .doc file on accomodations (contribution) has
      been added to:

      http://geocities.com/turktatar

      Pull-down menus are currently useless, but look cool.
      Collapsable menus are coming next week. Content will
      require more time.

      Xormetler,
      Reshat.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Reshat Sabiq
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 27, 2000
        Selam,
        A new .doc file on traveling (contribution) has been
        added to:

        http://geocities.com/turktatar

        Xormetler,
        Reshat.

        http://invites.yahoo.com/
      • Reshat Sabiq
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 7, 2000
          Selam,
          A new BIG and cross-browser interactive file on
          affixes has been added to:

          http://geocities.com/turktatar

          Direct link is
          http://geocities.com/turktatar/interactive
          geocities server currently has problems. Please try to
          check later if you do not get through now.

          Isenlik bilen qaligiz,
          Reshat.

          P.S. Last Saturday I discovered unforgivable mistake
          in my redirection script. I corrected it as well as
          one 'screwup' for Netscape's front page.

          Although everything works for Netscape offline, I
          could not check it online today since geocities server
          has problems. I would appreciate if you let me know if
          anything looks screwed up for Netscape again.

          From now on all new files will follow the same
          cross-browser interactive pattern as the last one. I
          am going, insAllah, to provide possibility for users
          to customize the colors they prefer, and to let
          predisplay the languages they need (in the following
          week(s)).

          http://invites.yahoo.com/
        • Reshat Sabiq
          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 26, 2000
            Selam,
            dear group members I congratulate all with upcoming
            "Republic day" anniversary
            which although does not mean still does symbolize our
            sovereignty. It also coincides
            with "Victory day" in Turkey.

            Even if gvts might not (be able to) live up to the
            ideals represented by
            these anniversaries, the fact is they are important.

            Below is a present on the eve of these holidays:

            a new file on Verb Forms at
            http://geocities.com/turktatar

            direct link is
            http://geocities.com/turktatar/interactive/index.html#verbforms.html

            The last two files are now very pretty, so even if you
            never checked this
            site now please do (just to see how a bunch of words
            can dance around).

            Xormetli torkomdesler zinhar mosteqillik yilligina
            bagislangan osttegi yana
            "figil torleri' faylin qarap aligiz.

            Xormetler,
            Reshat.

            P.S. Now I can sleep better. If you have any problems
            with these files please let me know that I shouldn't.
            I still saw a couple of bugs in Netscape. I believe
            it's geocities. There shouldn't be such a problem
            after turktatar moves to smthing like tripod.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com/
          • Reshat Sabiq
            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 16, 2000
              Selam,
              A new cross-browser interactive file on negatives has
              been added to:

              http://geocities.com/turktatar

              This is the biggest file on the site, excluding front
              pages.

              Xormetler,
              Reshat.

              P.S. Your feedback on possible typoes is very
              appreciated.

              http://mail.yahoo.com/
            • Reshat Sabiq
              Message 6 of 27 , Sep 29, 2000
                Selam,
                A new file on "questions" has been added to:

                http://geocities.com/turktatar

                Insignificant typoes have been fixed in previous one.

                Xormetler,
                Reshat.

                http://photos.yahoo.com/
              • Reshat Sabiq
                Message 7 of 27 , Oct 18, 2000
                  Selam,

                  A new cross-browser-interactive file on modal verbs
                  (Part 1) has been added to:

                  http://geocities.com/turktatar
                  This one is again the largest yet, excluding front
                  pages.

                  Xormetler,
                  Reshat

                  http://im.yahoo.com/
                • Reshat Sabiq
                  Message 8 of 27 , Oct 31, 2000
                    Selam,
                    A new file on modal verbs 2 has been added to:

                    http://geocities.com/turktatar

                    You feedback is appreciated.

                    Xormetler,
                    Reshat.

                    P.S. I will try to reply to last week's provocation
                    tomorrow.

                    From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
                    http://experts.yahoo.com/
                  • Reshat Sabiq
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 21, 2000
                      Selam,
                      A new file on modal verbs 3 (negatives of Part I) has
                      been added to:

                      http://geocities.com/turktatar

                      You feedback is appreciated.

                      P.S. On one computer i worked today, there was a bug
                      with customization: it worked only on the page which i
                      accessed first, but not on others. I guess that
                      computer is to blame. But just in case, let me know if
                      have similar problems & i'll try to look it up.
                      The tutorial part of the site will take 2-3 more
                      files. 2 other projects are under works, but there
                      postability depends on time.

                      Xormetler,
                      Reshat.

                      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
                    • Reshat Sabiq
                      Message 10 of 27 , Dec 5, 2000
                        Selam,
                        A new file on modal verbs Part 3 has been added to:

                        http://geocities.com/turktatar

                        P.S. The tutorial saga, as i said is going to be over
                        in about 2 files, a decimal possible (meaning slight
                        addition thereafter). The 2nd project after that is
                        about to be done, but it depends on the first one,
                        which is not quite done yet. It shouldn't take too
                        long though.

                        Xormetler,
                        Reshat.

                        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
                      • Reshat Sabiq
                        Message 11 of 27 , Dec 23, 2000
                          Selam,
                          A new file on modal questions has been added to:

                          http://geocities.com/turktatar

                          You feedback is appreciated.

                          Xormetler,
                          Reshat.

                          P.S. I hoped to finish all site plans by 2001, however
                          i got busy recently & it's not going to happen. I'm
                          not sure when i would post the last file & .doc-.html
                          conversion i thought of, but...
                          On 12/26, i'll try to "pre-announce" 1st project
                          although it's not totally done yet. The important
                          thing is, it works. Additions can be made later. 2nd
                          project will follow some time later.

                          http://shopping.yahoo.com/