Sad News - Ravil Selihmet...

  • Ravil Selihmet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2013
      Folks,

      My name is Kamil Agi and with a heavy heart, I wanted to let you all know that my beloved “uncle,” Ravil Selihmet, passed away on the 13th of September while traveling in Turkey. According to his passport, he was 86 years old. I have found your name in his email contact list and I am assuming he has corresponded with you at some point in the past. As international as he was, there was no easy way to get the word out and I am certain that I will have missed some people. If would could please inform others who might have been in contact with him by other means, I would be grateful.

      Funeral services will more than likely be in NY this coming week. Rather than spamming everyone with details, please send me a separate message to my email below and I will be happy to include you on a list if you would like additional information regarding services. Thank you.

      He was a very special man and will be missed dearly...

      Kamil

      I can be reached via email at kamil.agi@...