Re: [Crimea-L] Ciborek Day

  • ozgean omer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Dear friends,

      I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind wishes. I also hope that all of us will enjoy "çiğ börek" especially in these free days of week-end and maybe further.
      Our Crimean Tatar traditional meal is a delicious and healthful way to warm up us during the fall and winter seasons. You must know that Romania and Ukraine are dying for "çiğbörek"s. Good appetite to everybody!

            Tastefully yours,

      Prof.Sen.Eng. OZGEAN OMER
      Pedagogical / "Mircea cel Bătrân" College
      CONSTANTZA - ROMANIA, EUROPE