Re: I PROPOSE TO END THIS THREAD - THIS ANTI-ISRAELI POGROM - AND RETURN TO MATTERS THAT DIRECTLY AFFECT TATARS

  • rhalcom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2010
      I don't know about someone.

      If you are asking me, then I would invite you to look more into Islam and Quran.

      Racism, to me, is incomprehensible, and it was a personal observation that I make, not preaching, and that was the beginning of my point only. The life and property of all citizens (in an Islamic state it is supposed to be) are considered sacred whether a person is Muslim or not. That is why it is so sad that men treat others differently. Its not right, which is why it doesn't feel right. That is why when the "state" takes away property and rights, like has happened not only in Tartarstan, but many places, I feel like it has offended God. A man acts with evil, and uses the excuse that it is the good of the state. We all feel the injustice. It is why I understand when someone else cries out with their emotion.

      The Quran speaks of human equality in the terms, just as I quoted. I gave the reference so it could be looked up. I invite you to do just that.

      R H