Kremlin's recent ban on teaching Tatar (Bashkort, etc.) in Tatar (Bashkort, etc.) schools.

  • م دك
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008
      Given the Kremlin's idiotic policy of banning and eradicating regional languages, Tatarstan and other republics must simply: 1) Take Russia to court in Strasbourg; 2) Appeal to the Council of Europe and make sure that the COE undersands that Russia is violating COE's Charter on Regional Languages.

      Apart from that, we need to appeal to the UN, the Islamic States, etc. to make sure that more and more people know how terrible life in Russia for indigenous non-Russian peoples is. The entire world should shiver and shake when the word "Russia" is either said or written, Russia must become a true outcast (and it is very close to being one anyway) in the international community. Every Russian, when he goes outside Russia, must be ashamed of being a Russian - that's when the first changes towards the better for us can begin to occur. As at now, Russia is heavily drunk with petrodollars, it's brain is dysfunctional, its senses are numb, it is on the path of committing stupid, violent and irrational acts... What sins did the Tatars commit to be forced to live under the yoke of such an abnormally evil bunch of people for 456 years now? Why is Allah testing our patience in such a cruel way? The Baltic republics are free now, the Caucausus and Central Asia are free now, even Ukraine and Belarus are free now... Only we are continuing to suffer from this decaying and delapidating joke of an "empire"... For how long?