Re: [tatar-l] Trade Referral to Olive Oil Manufacturer/Producers

  • Muazzez Topal
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 3:59 AM
      Dear Norelyn T. Babiera,

      We are the export and import company from Turkey.
      We are interested in supplying olive oil to your country.
      But we have to learn your specifications about product, such as what acidity %?,
      peroxide value ?, what color? etc. If you  inform us , we will give you our price.

      Best regards,

      Ms. Muazzez Topal
      Dealer