A new Tatar baby born

  • Nadir DEVLET
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      Ilshad Nazipov and Zile Nazipova have received on 26th of November a
      baby boy. He was born 3,5 kilos and 51 centimeter long. We wish the
      parents and baby best luck in their future life.

      ILSAD BELEN ZİLENENG 26-SINDA ULLARI TUDI
      --
      Prof.Dr. Nadir DEVLET
      www.devletkildi.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
        Mashalla! Muberek bulsyn!

        Ravil

        Ravil Bukharaev

        Ilshad Nazipov and Zile Nazipova have received on 26th of November a baby boy. He was born 3,5 kilos and 51 centimeter long. We wish the parents and baby best luck in their future life.

        ILSAD BELEN ZİLENENG 26-SINDA ULLARI TUDI
        --
        Prof.Dr. Nadir DEVLET
        www.devletkildi.net

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/
      • EmilK
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007

          Marsha-Allah!

          Nadir-bei, please send our warmest regards and congratulations to the Nazipov Family!

          May Allah give them sabr and strength and many many years of joy!

          Emil